The personal information which may be collected through use of the website, and which is essential in order for MPA Inc. to carry out its tasks or services, includes:
1. Registration of personal profile or update such as name and contact details
2. Email account details obtained as a result of a request to MPA Inc. to provide services or information, advocacy or representation
3. Messages or comments submitted as part of information exchange programs
4. Survey participation data
5. Employment information sought in the course of applying for a position with MPA Inc.
MPA reserves the right to collect and use data collected during the course of the web page operation for statistical or research purposes or for reasons which allow MPA to have continued contact with anyone interested. The information will be used for the purpose intended and related to MPA and its provision of services to postgraduate students at Monash University.
Certain information may be used to keep postgraduate students at Monash University advised as to current affairs, activities, services and the like. MPA Inc. web page may contain links to other pages of interest. MPA Inc. takes no responsibility for the linked pages. Data transmission over the internet is open to security breaches. Transmission security cannot be guaranteed as a result. Individuals are cautioned to exercise care in transmitting information.
Trust is our middle name!
Subscribe to email news
Subscribe to the free MPA email newsletter for weekly updates on postgraduate-specific seminars, social events and postgraduate community news.
Note: Research postgraduates who also have staff profiles will need to use their student authcate and email address to subscribe.