If you’re feeling overwhelmed in your first few weeks of the semester, why not join us for a relaxing crafternoon of pottery?
The first weeks of semester can be very overwhelming for all students, old and new. You might get lost looking for a lecture, or feel pressured because of your new workload, or wonder how students manage multiple deadlines!
We totally see you! Our crafternoon will help you bring it all down a notch, have fun and meet some new people before the stress of the semester kicks in.
This is your chance to channel your inner Picasso with beginner’s level pottery. We’ll be learning how to pinch, pot and carve clay into functional and beautiful keepsakes as we chat, eat, drink and make merry!
This is a free event. All Monash graduate students are welcome to join – but make sure you book your spot at the link below to avoid disappointment!
Date: Tuesday, 17 August 2021
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Venue: Room H1.16 (Level 1, Building H) Caulfield campus
When you attend an MGA event, please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when attending an MGA event unless you have a lawful reason not to wear one.
- Observe physical distancing (1.5 metres) where possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow.
- Scan your Monash student card upon entry and/or provide your name, email and phone number before entry for the purpose of possible contact tracing.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
You will not be permitted to enter an event if:
- You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell. Please get tested for COVID-19.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.