Mirror, mirror on the wall… who is the greenest of them all?
This Live Green competition is hosted in conjunction with the 2020 MGA Sustainability Week (5 – 9 October)
Show and tell us with an image and a short description how you live your best sustainable life!
Do you recycle, compost, reuse, take alternatives and use energy efficient products? These are just a few examples. Let us know how you make a positive difference to your community and the environment.
Sure, it’s a competition, but it’s also an opportunity to inspire others and lead by your own example! Having said that, being noble isn’t the only reward… there are prizes! Read on to find out how to enter and what’s up for grabs.
Competition starts: Monday, 5 October 2020
Competition ends: Friday, 9 October 2020
Winners will be announced on Monday, 12 October 2020
Entry via Instagram
- Post your photo entries through your Instagram feed or publish it to your Instagram stories.
- All posts must tag the MGA Instagram account @monash.graduate.association and add hashtag #MGASW2020.
Entry via Google Form
This option is for those of you who may not have Instagram or who post their entry through a private account.
- Upload your image and enter your image description through the competition google form.
- Students will be required to fill in personal details and give consent to use their image on MGA socials and MGA newsletter.
1st prize: $100 e-voucher (choose between Coles, Wish, Netflix, Dymocks, UBER)
2nd prize: $50 e-voucher (choose between Coles, Wish, Netflix, Dymocks, UBER)
3rd prize: $30 e-voucher (choose between Coles, Wish, Netflix, Dymocks, UBER)
10 runner-up prizes: MGA sustainable merchandise.
- This competition is open to all students and staff of Monash University (excluding MGA staff and committee members).
- Multiple entries from one person are permitted.
- Read the Terms and Conditions below.