We are granting up to $250 to eligible graduate students who require financial support for their placements.
Going on placement is an invaluable experience, but it can get expensive with relocation, transport and other living costs.
That’s why the MGA advocacy service is offering up to $250 grants to graduate students who are struggling to meet these additional costs.
This program has been generously supported by a donation from Professor David Copolov, PVC (Major Campuses and Student Engagement).
Please contact the MGA advocates for further information and to apply for financial support for your placement.
For students who are facing financial hardship, please reach out to our advocates to discuss other financial assistance available from the MGA HERE.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a graduate course through an Australian campus of Monash University.
- Students must be undertaking a placement as a required component of their course.
- If a HECS Help-liable student, have deferred in full their HECS loan payment.
- If the holder of a student visa, be able to demonstrate an unexpected change in financial circumstances since commencing the program of study.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide supporting documentation where required.
- Not be in receipt of a substantial scholarship, bursary or grant.